This wiki was forked from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid FANDOM. It is currently under renovation. You can help by rewriting and cleaning up a page!
|Actor||Belita Moreno (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)|
Mrs. Norton is the music teacher at Westmore Middle School, and is the play director of The Wizard of Oz. She makes the kids sing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" and gave everyone a singing role in the play, including Greg and the trees. During the rehearsals, she whispered the actors' lines to them when they forgot, while she sat at the piano and played music during the actual performance.
Mrs. Norton reappears in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck, and Greg tries to be her best student in her class to improve his grade. When she calls his name, he starts singing a song he learned in the class, only to be told that she was just taking attendance.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid online
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (film)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (cameo)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck
- The Creator Clip reads, "When I was in the fifth grade, there was a very quiet boy named James in my class. James kept to himself and didn't really talk to anyone. But my teacher, Mrs. Norton, must've seen something in James that none of the rest of us saw. Because on the last day of class, Mrs. Norton turned to James and said, "James, I want you to use the next five minutes to do whatever you'd like." Well, just like that, James jumped on top of one of the desks and started tap-dancing. Then he did a comedy routine, imitating famous celebrities. And when his five minutes was up, James stepped down off the desk and sat down, returning to his quiet self. I'll never forget that moment. Mrs. Norton knew that James was a performer at heart, and she let him loose. I wonder what James is doing these days?"