Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page provides a quick overview of the different types of user rights. A more comprehensive list can be found at Special:UserGroupRights.
- Users: editors who have an account.
- Autoconfirmed users: users that have an account "confirmed" to be non-destructive. They are given a few more powers over newly-created accounts.
- Administrators: users that can delete pages, block users, delete pages, and perform other maintenance operations.
- Bureaucrats: users that have administrator powers, plus the ability to change other users' rights.
- Interface administrators: users that can read and write the wiki's database.
- Suppressors: users that can hide revisions of pages.
- Check users: users that can view users' IP addresses.
- Bots: user accounts that are not used by humans, but rather, by bots that perform automated tasks. These users have special rights to help with their tasks.