This wiki was forked from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid FANDOM. It is currently under renovation. You can help by rewriting and cleaning up a page!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Class Clown
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Class Clown is a three minute animated short released in 2012. It is also in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days movie DVD as a bonus feature.
- Greg Heffley
- Rodrick Heffley
- Manny Heffley
- Frank Heffley
- Rowley Jefferson
- Susan Heffley
- Jenna Stewart
- Preston Mudd
- Mr. Ray
- Mackey Creavy
- Manuel Gonzales
- Mr. Litch
- Leonard Harrington
- Bill Watson
- Kathy Nguyen
- Whirley Street Kids
- Unidentified Teacher
- Mr. Worth
- Robert Jefferson
- [The film's logo is shown, along with a "Class Clown" title. A blue yearbook appears and opens.]
- Greg: Okay, so last year, my best friend Rowley Jefferson got voted "Class Clown."
- Rowley: Zoo-wee mama! [Greg shoves Rowley out of the picture and puts on a clown nose and arrow headband.]
- Greg: Well, I don't think they can take another vote or do a recount or anything, but I totally got robbed on that. [honks clown nose] Everyone knows I'm the funniest kid in school. Even my teachers would tell you. [A teacher walks to his chair, sits down, and gets up in shock after noticing a tack on it.] That was all me! [laughs] Well, at least most of my teachers would. A couple of them don't seem to appreciate my sense of humor.
- Substitute teacher: Greg Heffley, can you please come to the front of the room and do the problem?
- Greg: Yo mama!
- Substitute teacher: Excuse me?
- Greg: Your slap-happy grandpappy!
- Substitute teacher: Well, I hardly think that's...
- Greg: Your big fanny grandnanny! [Greg and the other students laugh. The teacher is angry, and everything disappears around Greg. He is then sitting in the detention room.] Okay, so, maybe I'm just not on the same wavelength as the grown-ups.
- Mr. Litch: Get your butts back on the field! [Greg walks backwards] Uh-uh.
- Greg: [doing push-ups] One! [Mr. Litch slaps his forehead] But my classmates get me, and that's all that counts, because they're the ones who do the voting.
- Male student: Whatcha doin'?
- Greg: Eatin' chocolate.
- Male student: Where'd ya get it?
- Greg: A doggie dropped it! [he laughs; whispering] I came up with that one too.
- Female student: You're disgusting. [picks up her tray and walks away]
- Greg: [drawing yellow rings on binoculars with a marker] But if there's one person who knows how funny I am, it's Rowley. [hands the binoculars to Rowley] I've played like a billion pranks on him. [Rowley looks through the binoculars and has yellow rings around his eyes after taking them off; Greg laughs] In fact, I've taught Rowley just about everything he knows about comedy. [Rowley sits on a pillow and takes out a dumbbell under it.] One of the things I've taught Rowley is that timing is everything. [he pulls a tripwire and trips Rowley's father, then runs away, causing Rowley to get in trouble] But I've gotta give credit where credit's due. I've learned most of my tricks from the master. [Rodrick hits Greg in the face and laughs] I mean, when you've got an older brother like Rodrick, you can't help but pick up a few things. [Rodrick puts plastic wrap over a toilet. Frank enters the bathroom and screams while water leaks behind the door.] Though, I'll admit, having Rodrick as a teacher hasn't always been the greatest experience. [Rodrick shoves Greg and he falls] But Rodrick's pranks are all small time, and sometimes they backfire. [Rodrick puts a whoopie cushion on Gammie's chair. Greg laughs.]
- Gammie: Pardon me.
- Greg: [pushing a large snowball] If I want to steal the Class Clown title from Rowley, I'm gonna have to do something big. I don't want to give away my plans or anything, but let's just say that my next trick is definitely going to make a big splash. [Greg gets caught in the snowball, which rolls over multiple other kids] I mean, what could possibly go wrong? [The snowball lands on the school. Greg comes out of the snow, puts on a clown nose, honks it, then appears in a Class Clown frame as the yearbook closes.]