You are not signed in. Please log in or create an account and join the community!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has content that was imported from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki on Fandom.
|Age||Unknown, probably 30's or 40's|
Mr. Snella (Mr. Smedley in online book) is the father of the Snella Brothers and husband of Mrs. Snella, he has half-birthday parties of his babies and makes the adults try to get the baby to laugh, the main reason he does is that he will make the adults do wacky things and record them and send them to America's Funniest Families. He also appeared in the first book when his son Shane Snella went to Greg and Rowley's haunted house and freaked out there. In the Ugly Truth it was revealed he and his family moved away hinting that the Snella family will never come back. Their house was later taken by Mr. Alexander after they moved away.
- He has short curly hair and also has a long nose with round ends and he also has a moustache and he wears a buttoned collar shirt and trousers as his formal dress, he always has a camera in his hand on half-birthday parties trying to find any material to send. He is also very short and when Shawn Snella told Greg he wants to become a basket-ball player, Greg mocked him and said that none of his parents are taller then the height of 5"2. He appears to be slightly shorter then his wife, however The Ugly Truth shows him to be taller then her.
- Its unknown if he won or won anything for the tape of Greg in his wonder-woman underoos he sent to America's Funniest Families .
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (First appearance)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (First book appearance)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (Brief appearance in a flash-back)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Mentioned along with his family)