|Mar 24, 2023|
The wiki is lacking in content. You can help by creating a new article. See the maintenance category for more ways to help.
Broken links and images will be frequent in our articles, as we're moving many things around in an effort to clean up and better organize the wiki's contents. We apologize in advance!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki:Code of conduct
|This page contains information pertaining to Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki's policies and guidelines.|
The code of conduct outlines general rules for users, how users should behave on the wiki and in the Discord server, and punishments for misbehavior. Everyone is required to abide by them.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki has a series of specific topics its users should keep in mind:
- Account abuse, be it through creating and using multiple accounts to vandalize the work of others, or soliciting users for personal information, will result in a swift block.
- Low-quality articles and files may be removed from the wiki without prior notice (see the deletion policy.)
- Users that desire to be part of the wiki staff may contact an existing staff member to know if they meet the criteria.
- Users with inappropriate or offensive usernames will be immediately blocked from editing and have their usernames hidden from public view.
- Vandalism is not tolerated, and perpetrators will be blocked from editing.
Reminders and warnings
Users that make a genuine mistake or deliberately harm the wiki are subject to having the following templates on their talk pages. They are never to be removed from talk pages, and doing so is punishable.
- Any user can enforce this, within reason. It is used when a user makes a mistake, such as not using correct spelling or grammar.
- Administrators and bureaucrats can enforce this. It is used for a more serious issue, whether intentional or not, such as entering their information into the work of others without permission or revealing the personal information of another user.
- Administrators and bureaucrats can enforce this. It is used as a final warning and can only be used once. After this, the user that has repeatedly broken the rules may be blocked.
- Administrators and bureaucrats can enforce this. It is used to notify a user that they may not contribute to Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki until either their block is revoked or expires.
* Users that feel they have wrongfully been issued by one of these templates may contact an administrator or bureaucrat to discuss the issue.
|Policies and guidelines|
|Content||General • Deletion • Featured content • Manual of Style|
|Others||Cookies • Copyrights • Ethics • Talk page • Privacy|
|Content||General • Disambiguations • Files • Galleries|
|Specific articles||Actors • Books • Characters • Families • Films • Items • Locations|
|Templates||General • Infoboxes • Navigation boxes|