|Mar 24, 2023|
The wiki is lacking in content. You can help by creating a new article. See the maintenance category for more ways to help.
Broken links and images will be frequent in our articles, as we're moving many things around in an effort to clean up and better organize the wiki's contents. We apologize in advance!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has content that was imported from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki on Fandom.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- "Murp Rrup"
- —The 2 most common lines of Arthur Heffley.
Arthur Heffley is the great-uncle of Greg Heffley. He doesn't say words and instead says weird sounds like "Murp" and "Rrup". He only appeared briefly in "The Ugly Truth", when the family stayed at Gammie's house for Uncle Gary's wedding. He is replaced by Clyde Heffley in the online version. Greg tends to not take what he is offering in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth at dinner
- The possible reason why he can not talk may be due to a mental illness.
- He is Grandpa's brother, being born around 1942.
- Byron Heffley is probably his son.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (First and only appearance)